The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Ashley

Meet Ashley

Tell us about yourself.

I grew up in Lake Crystal, MN and now live in North Mankato. My older sister lives with me... the best "roomie" you can have :) I am a full-time dental hygienist during the week and have my "FUN JOB" on the weekends at Sticks and Stones. Love scrapbooking and paper crafts. Also enjoy running and aerobics.

When do you usually like to put your tree up?

The weekend after Thanksgiving is filled with digging out the boxes of decorations and getting into the Holiday festivities.

Do you like to bake anything special for the holidays?

The ladies usually get together for a cookie making day and make kringla, ashtrays, scrolls, peanut butter kisses, spritz cookies, etc... and of course we have to taste test them all too!

What is one of your favorite childhood Christmas memories?

My brother, sister and I always watch Home Alone Christmas Eve night! Ahhhhh!

Christmas time makes me think of...

Holiday cheer and being grateful for the wonderful friends and family in my life

What is your Christmas wish?

To have a happy and healthy new year in 2012!
 
Ashley would like to give the gift of warmth to those on her list this year, and she has lots of mittens (and scarves and hats) to choose from at Sticks and Stones. She can cross everyone off her list in just one stop! How nice!


Would you like to read up on some other elves working hard at Sticks and Stones? Check out Connie, Stephanie, and Kathy, and stop back later for more Sticks and Stones elves.

No comments: