The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Jan

Meet Jan

Tell us about yourself..

My husband Mike and I live in a 1870 quarry rock house on the edge
of Manakato, Mike has lived here all his life and I've been here
19 years. Hobbies are photo taking, scrap booking, traveling
-accomplished this year all 50states and 10 countries, gardening
and a great pie maker. I've been a Mary Kay consultant for 18
years.

Some of your holiday traditions include...

Holiday traditions are sending out Christmas Cards with' the reason
for the season' Jesus in mind. I wear my red parka to shop for
Christmas gifts. I go to Christmas open houses, a Christmas play
or musical and sing in choir for our church's Christmas Eve
service. Our family gets together Christmas Eve with hors d'oeuvres and we open gifts.

We like our traditional things, but I always want something new for
people to try. Pomegranates were new to our table last year.


Who is the hardest person to shop for on your list?

It is soooo easy to answer; the hardest person, is none other than my
daughter, Sonja.

What is the best gift you have ever given for Christmas?

Best gift I gave was a trip to Hawaii.


What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Favorite movie is," Miracle on 34th Street".


Christmas time makes me think of...

Christmas time makes me think of people who don't have much, try
to share with others.


Since Jan is a pro at traveling, she knows a thing or two about choosing a perfect bag for sight seeing. She loves Baggallini bags for their fun colors, and their ability to keep you organized and hands free during your travels. She especially likes the fact that they sit right against your body, so you aren't wrestling with your purse all the time. They are never bulky, even when you load them up with all your necessities, thanks to a terrific design including compartments for anything and everything you need to bring along. What a nice gift, and the best part... they look great too.





No comments: