The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Sandi


 Meet Sandi


Tell us about yourself.

Holiday Greetings from Sleepy Eye! My name is Sandi. I have been blessed with a wonderful and very supportive husband, James, for 25 years. We have lived in Sleepy Eye, in our quaint home where we have raised two independent, adventurous, and passionate children. In the very little free time I have, I truly enjoy spending quality time with my family. Also, I love to embroider, take walks in our woods, cook, scrapbook, play cards and board games, read, curl up with a blanket and watch a funny movie, and most importantly take time out of my day to do something nice for someone. Don’t forget to stop everyday and smell the roses and be thankful for all the precious gifts, friends, and moments of the day. Furthermore, I truly love my job at Sticks and Stones. It’s like my second home away from home! I previously taught 1st grade for 21 years. I am currently working as an Administrative Assistant/Staff Coordination/Home Health Aide at Sleepy Eye Area Home Health where I serve our Volunteers of America Assisted Living Campus.

Some of your holiday traditions include…

Sending out Christmas cards, baking cookies, cutting down a tree from our woods and dragging it home, decorating for the holiday season the day after Thanksgiving, watching my kids put their own special ornaments of the tree that were given to them by my extraordinary sister (their second mom), watching the movie Elf with my husband and kids laughing, playing games, buying a special gift for someone in need, and many more.

What do you look forward to eating during the holidays?

I am truly looking forward to fonduing during the holiday season. I promised my son who is coming home from Portland, Oregon that we would.

Who are you hoping to catch under the mistletoe?

I hope my sweetie finds a mistletoe this year and uses it for ME!

Favorite Christmas music?

My favorite Christmas CD is Holiday Jazz and Best of Christmas.




Christmas time makes me think of…

Christ, happiness, rest, ice and snow,
Silent Night, treasures, my family and friends

My Christmas wish is…

That my children make it home safe and sound for a fun filled Christmas. My Christmas wish for all of my family and friends is that they have a merry Christmas and many blessing s throughout the New Year.

We have a great selection of jackets at Sticks and Stones, and Sandi thinks they make a great gift for any fashionable lady. She plans on giving this army green jacket from Pink Martini to someone very special this year. Whoever this cute coat goes to will have a very stylish winter!

No comments: