The Elves of Sicks and Stones - Featuring Elf Stephanie

Meet Stephanie...


Tell us about yourself.
My name is Stephanie Swanson; I am sophomore at Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter, MN. I am studying Communication Studies and Political Science. I hope to one day own my own event planning business helping to plan wedding, parties, galas, and fundraising events. In my free time I enjoy reading, spending time with friends and traveling.
I am absolutely and utterly in love with fashion and shopping! Since I was little I have considered myself a fashionista. I love to express myself and show my personality through fashion. My closet is filled with lots of simple sweaters, shirts, and blouses that I love to dress up with colorful scarves, killer headbands and lots of bling! I love to stand out in the crowd by wearing unique pieces that no one else has, hence my love for Sticks and Stones
I believe that every woman should own a great pair of skinny jeans, an infinity scarf that can be worn at any time of the year, a little black dress and a fabulous smile


Some of your holiday traditions include...

My family heritage comes from Scandinavia, which explains my holiday obsession of lefse. I eat it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. For me, it isn’t the holidays unless there’s lots of lefse on the table!

What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?

I am really hoping that Santa will bring me a new Canada Goose winter coat. They are the warmest coat known to the Midwest. Being a student on a college campus, walking around is inevitable, that’s why a cute coat is necessary. As long as I’m asking for things, why not throw in a pair of Louboutins. I truly believe that a woman cannot own too many shoes.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

The Holiday is a great Christmas movie that always gets me in the mood for this time of year. It has the romantic component that I love watching around the holidays, but Jack Blacks performance manages to avoid the movie being a complete chick flick, so my boyfriend will still watch it with me. And besides, who doesn’t want to watch a Christmas movie with Jude Law?

Who are you hoping to catch under the mistletoe?

I would love to meet up with David Beckham under the mistletoe; however, I don’t know how much his wife would appreciate that. So I guess I’ll settle for my boyfriend ;)




one of Stephanie's favorite gift items is the Capri Blue Volcano candle and reed diffuser, a great smelling gift that anyone would be so happy to receive.



Thanks, Stephanie. Check out our other elf Connie, and stay tuned for more Sticks and Stones elves to come.


No comments: