The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Kathy

Meet Kathy

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Kathy Quist, I’ve been at Sticks and Stones since May, having started after the new store in St Peter opened. I live just outside of St Peter in the country with my hubby Paul and our golden girl retriever Cady.

When do you usually like to put your tree up?

I get my Christmas tree up any time between Thanksgiving and a few days before Christmas depending on how busy the season gets.

Do you like to bake anything special for the holidays?

When Christmas comes, we always have Swedish meatballs on Christmas eve, along with German Potato Salad, and raspberry salad. For dessert it is rice with ligonberries and a large variety of cookies such as spritz, toffee bars, lemon bars, peanut blossoms and more.

 What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?

This year I hope Santa brings me something from Sticks and Stones! There are several things that I have picked out on my wish list, leg warmers, mittens, and a gift certificate is always good

Who is the easiest person to shop for on your list?

I love to Christmas shop but my favorite to buy for is only grandchild Elijah. He is a sweetie, so much fun. It’s going to be fun watching him this Christmas. Elijah is 1 1/2 and exploring his world with much curiousness and enthusiasm! It is wonderful to look at Christmas through the eyes of Children!

Kathy would like to give the someone off her Christmas list a little bit of sparkle this year, with a pretty necklace. With all the great sparkly jewery we have in, I think she is going to have a hard time choosing just one!




Don't you wish you were on Kathy's Christmas list? Check out what our other elves (Connie and Stephanie)had to say, and we still have some more elves to go, so be sure to check back later.



No comments: