The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Sara

Meet Sara

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I've now worked at Sticks and Stones for just over a year and love everyday at work.  Beyond my job at Sticks and Stones, I work at the Cottage Cafe in Amboy, volunteer for the Adaptive Ski Program.  I have many hobbies including volleyball, skiing, snow shoeing, camping, rock climbing, kayaking, and pretty much anything outdoors both summer and winter.  I enjoy spending with my boyfriend John and his two kids Briann and Garret.  The kids are very active with sports and keep us busy traveling to watch games.  

What Christmas tune do you like to listen to over and over again?
Happy Christmas (War is over) by John Lennon.
 
What is your Christmas wish this year?
My Christmas wish is not likely to happen, but I would love a white Christmas.   If not a white Christmas, then a blizzard soon there after!!!  

What is a favorite Christmas movie of yours?
It is a close tie between Love Actually and The Holiday.





Sara love Thymes products, her favorite scent is Kimono Rose. The Thymes products are made right here in Minnesota and each scent carries lotions, soaps, candles, perfumes, and more. The Frasier Fir is very popular this time of year and would make a wonderful hostess gift. Or pick some things out for yourself, a special holiday scent for you and a Frasier Fir candle to burn while you are entertaining guest at your home.

No comments: