The Elves of Sticks and Stones - Featuring Elf Dan

Tell us about yourself…

My name is Dan. I am a college student and also the brother of Sonja who owns Sticks and Stones. My mom is elf Jan. Sticks and Stones has been a business since I graduated high school and I would not argue with anyone if they said I was the driving factor behind the concept of the business. I live in an apartment with one roommate and my cat Lenore. I was originally hired as ‘eye candy’ which means I was supposed to stand around and be masculine to drive women to the store, while the clothes inside would kept them there. However, I am also talented as an expert conversationalist and a humble worker who will not settle for less than perfection. My hobbies include, but are not limited to: stamp collection, recreational sports watching, doing whatever it takes to not make my girlfriend mad at me, and drinking coffee.

Some of your holiday traditions include...
Getting together on Christmas Eve and eating a ridiculous amount of small appetizers, fighting off sleep and eventually opening presents.

When do you usually like to put your tree up?
I do not have a tree but this question implies there is a reason to take a tree down once it is up. This simply will not do as I would prefer to go through the effort of honoring Christmas all year long.

What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?
I am hoping for cellular phone. I have always wanted one that would go on the Internet and do stuff like checking Facebook, and one that will text and call people.

Who is the hardest person to shop for on your list?
Sonja

Who is the easiest person to shop for on your list?
Myself

Do you do your Christmas shopping throughout the year, or do you save it all for the last minute?
Mostly last minute...
I do all my shopping throughout the year, although I tend to wait until the last minute to buy it.


Dan likes these handy little cord holders. They are a great way to keep all those cords from getting into a tangled mess. Hopefully if Dan gets that new phone he is asking for, Santa will throw in one of these handy little tools too. They work great for iPods, cell phone, mp3 players or any other gadget you might be wrapping up for the holidays.

As you can tell from reading about him, Dan is quite a funny elf. Have you read up on some of the other elves working hard at Sticks and Stones? If you haven't be sure to take a look, and check back here later to meet a few more of the elves and their gift ideas for Christmas.


No comments: